Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Outfit! – 9/27/08

I feel so HAPPY!! It really sucks to say this but it is rare that I feel so happy. I love just hanging out at home and having no care in the world! I read magazines, studied a little (okay, I was supposed to study a lot, but I need a break!!), and even worked out!! The best part was I got to do everything with the BF!

I even watched “Ugly Betty” season premiere! Unfortunately, the premiere did not “aw” me like Ugly Betty episodes often do. Lindsay Lohan was a guest star and she was just just okay. I must say, I LOVE Betty's family! Always there for her when she needs them =)


I drove by Shoe Pavilion and noticed that they were going out of business!! Naturally, I stopped in to browse. Sale prices are only 20% on good items, so I decided to wait until the prices drop even further to make a purchase.

I also made a trip to Wal-mart. It was really weird, I ran into my brother and sister AT Wal-mart!! That is so funny!! For those that want to know what I purchased: A lamp, 20 hangers at only $1.34 for 10 (my closet is growing!), a body scrubber, and cotton. Random, yes. =P

On top of all of that, I went to the dry cleaners too! I usually dry clean 10 items at a time for only $2 each item. So I dry cleaned 10 pants today for $20. I always dry clean all of my pants because I hate to iron! I actually do not own an iron.. I steam my clothes to get the wrinkles out..

Speaking of which, I had a bunch of silk tops that need dry cleaning. I didn’t know if my dry cleaner would charge more for silk or not (they don’t!) so I washed them myself. OKAYYY, so that tag says dry clean only. I washed them GENTLE cycle, hung them dry in the bathroom, and steamed it. Looks perfect to me! One word of advice, this should NOT be done too often. It will ruin the fabric!

Happy outfit!
Ross Dress – Only $20!
(Check out the purchase here!)

H&M Belt Belt – Only $13!!
(Check out the purchase here!)


JoeyO Peep-toe Heels
- Checkered Brown with a cute ribbon detail!
- Only about $15 at Ross!!