Sunday, March 8, 2009

TAKE A NAP Outfit! - 3/8/09

I really hate being busy all the time. I really can’t enjoy life or even sleep well! I’ve been working lonnggg hrs (last night, or should I say this morning, I worked until 4am!). There was even a day where I went without eating lunch or dinner! Omg, I will NEVER do that ever again!!

Today, I forced myself NOT to be busy. I even took a NAP today! I am soo against naps! Don’t get me wrong, I love TAKING naps but I don’t take them because I don’t have the time nor do I want to waste the time! Back to my nap: WOW, it felt GREAT to fall asleep during the day!! I feel soo refreshed! Ready for another 60 hr workweek, lol.

TAKE A NAP Outfit:
BCBG Suit Jacket in Blue – About $40
Banana Republic Pants in Blue w/ White Stripes
Wet Seal Sweater in White – I LOVE sweaters like these. I feel like I can throw them under any outfit & feel soo comfortable!
BCBGirls Pumps in White – Only $28! See more about this haul here!
F21 Gold Multi-Chain Necklace – Only $8
F21 White & Gold Chain-like Ring – Only $3! See more about this haul here!