Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New York & Co Metallic Waist Belt Haul! – 3/17/09


I purchased this really cute Silver Metallic Waist Belt (By New York & Co.) at Ross over the weekend! It was only $4.99!! Now that I think about it, I should have purchased the black one too! I LOVE this belt! I love it more because it actually fits! Its soo darn hard to find a waist belt that actually fits me!

New York & Co. Silver Metallic Waist Belt - $4.99!


There was also a glamorous Red dress at Ross that I wanted to purchase for my mom. For some reason, she goes to a lot of weddings! Anyway, I went outside of the store to get a second opinion from my BF. He came back inside Ross with me only to see a lady grab the dress off the rack in front of our face! OMG, I was too late!! The worst part?! It was only $24.99!! I totally missed out. =(


haul/purchase