Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Sunday! - 3/15/09

Happy Sunday!

I had an unusual weekend. I didn’t work, even though I was supposed to! I played a little bit of a rebel but needed the relaxation! Now I feel guilty so I am trying to get my head off the subject!

I wanted to custom-frame a poster for my BF so I went to Michael’s to purchase a frame and gosh darn-it, frames are so darn expensive! The total for my custom-frame w/ a custom mat was $190! That’s after a 40% discount!! I ended up purchasing the custom mat for $33 and an off-the-shelf frame for $25 (after 40% off) = Total of $58! It is NOT as nice as the custom-frame would have looked (it was black w/ RED accents!) but this should suffice!

Anyway, I open up the Sunday ads and find a 50% off coupon for Michael’s so I will be making a trip there to return the frame, which I purchased for only 40% off to re-purchase it for 50% off. Shhhh, don’t tell them!

I took another NAP today! Can you believe it? TWO Sundays in a row! It feels soo gooodd! I love it!

On to watching Desperate Housewives and Celebrity Apprentice!