Saturday, March 14, 2009

Polka Dot Top - Wet Seal Haul! – 3/14/09

I usually only purchase cotton tops because other fabrics (especially polyester) just do not mix with my chemistry! In other words, I don’t like way it feels when I sweat (not that I sweat a lot!) and I don’t like the way it smells either (not that it smells bad!). I’m not getting far with this explanation..lol! I give up..

Anywhoo.. I recently purchased this top & I believe that it is silk (or some combination of). I am trying to wear other fabrics since that's where all the cute tops are made out of!

I love this top because it is easy to pair with simple black trousers (which I recently realized I do not have any of!) or a simple black skirt! I love the puffy sleeves & ruffles! Such a cute top!

Wet Seal - Polka Dot Top
I forgot the price, it was btwn $10 - $15!


purchase/haul