Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Do you always wear a Belt? – 3/25/09

Someone asked me the most random question today: “Do you always wear a Belt?”

I found it amusing but when I seriously thought about it..the answer made me think..

Why DO I wear belts so often?? So often enough to get this random question!

Let me count the reasons:
    • Belts make a drabby outfit look livelier! I love wearing a “plain outfit” and
      splashing a bit of color with my belt!
    • It can create an illusion of a figure.
      For example, a waist belt can create an illusion of a smaller waist, if worn
      correctly.
    • And, of course, its intended use: To keep your pants where it
      should be!

In the spirit of this wise question I was presented with, I give you today’s Cathy comic:


Ahh, I love belts. I wish I can purchase more, NOW!

random/Comic courtesy of yahoo.com