Friday, March 20, 2009

Mac Haul! – 3/20/09

O.M.G. I LOVE buying Makeup! Every time I make a makeup purchase, I tend to already have another “want” list going! Here is my recent makeup purchase.

Sorry, I am too lazy to write on the photo..


Here is what I purchased:
#7 Eyelashes & Adhesive
MSF in Medium Dark
– I purchased a couple of these!
Blackground Paint Pot
Select Coverup
in NC30
Dollymix Blush – This is the first time I purchased this color. I hope it looks nice on!
Eyeshadows in White Frost & Beauty Marked + Pallete
Lipgelee in Saplicious
Eye Kohl in Fascinating
Studio Fix Foundation in NC35 – Opps! I bought the wrong shade! It’s a tad too dark! Oh well, I can still use it. =)

Funny story – My BF saw my purchased and said, “More Eyelashes? Don’t you already have a bunch?” LOL, not enough honey!

haul/purchase