Sunday, March 22, 2009

What’s In My Shopping Bag? 3/22/09

I’ve been drooling over Tan-colored pumps lately. I really, really NEED tan pumps! I have a pair but I want more!

Tan-colored pumps amazingly lengthens your legs by creating an illusion that your legs goes on for miles! Another reason why I NEED to buy some!

I would totally love these Christian Louboutin ones that I will NEVER AFFORD in my life, EVER! A girl can dream, right??!
Christian Louboutin Simple Patent Pumps in Bone - $595 =/

Pointy-toes ones..

Christian Louboutin Pigalle Point-Toe Pumps in Bone - $595 =/

Eva Longoria looking “OH SO PERFECT” in a gorgeous Red dress and Tan-colored Christian Louboutins!

I LOVE THIS DRESS!

Selena Gomez..


Penelope Cruz

Kim Kardashian..


And the search is on..



photos courtesy of people.com and justjared.buzznet.com

random/celebrity