Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Forever 21 Jewelry Haul! - 1/13/09

I love buying Jewelry. Especially FAKE, Costume jewelry!

I don’t like to wear "real" jewelry because I am so irresponsible with my gems that I get scared of losing it when I wear it. I would rather wear fake and NOT worry!

I recently went on a little jewelry shopping trip. All jewelry pictured here are from Forever 21.

I bought this ring for only $4! I love how unique it looks!


This ring looks so simple yet distinctive with it's chain-like style. I LOVE this ring! It matches with almost every outfit! This ring was only $3! What a deal!


This necklace was about $8. It is one of my favorite necklace right now! It is soo chic-looking yet edgy at the same time!! I totally love this style. I want to go buy more!



Update on my tooth:
An update on my tooth, I think something is really wrong with it. I looked it up and there is a condition called “tongue thrusting”. I think I might have this and it might be making my tooth go bad!! YUCKKKy! =/