Sunday, January 18, 2009

“Oh What a Night Online” Review - 1/18/09

I LOVE entrepreneurs & try to support them as much as I can! So when one of my blog readers, who happened to be the owner of “Oh What a Night Online,” informed me of her new online store, I was excited to see what the website looks like & what goodies were available for sale!

Description:
Oh What a Night Online” (ohwhatanightonline.com link here) sells women’s apparel & accessories! The site sells items ranging from BCBG to Coach! I love all the cute dresses the site has!! Totally my kind of style: Classy, yet Stylish!

From their “About Us” page
“We are an internet-based store and hope to grow to where we are able to open our own local store. Our products are brought to you from various sources, including the closeout distribution shops, clearance shops, manufacturers and manufacturers' surplus we find in wholesale markets. We are currently finalizing a direct buying agreement with a major shoe distribution company and will soon be offering a "huge" variety of latest styles in shoes, boots, sandals and high heel pumps. We expect to have products in place in January 2009.

We really do sell our products with minimal mark-up and we try to bring you the best look and styles that reasonable prices can obtain and we will continue that as we grow. Hopefully you will find something in our store that you feel just as we did, gives you that really stunning and exciting look to catch the eye of that someone special, makes you feel great because you look your best and is perfect for your special event or whatever your needs are!”


PROS:
1. So many Options! I LOVE how there is so much to choose from on the Website. And the styles are super cute too! OMG, there is sooo much cute stuff available! You all know how much I LOVE dresses!! I wish I can buy them all!! =)

2. Great photos! There are many photos of the items with different angles! I like looking at many photos when I shop online and having multiple angle shots really help! I also love how the photo enlarges when you put your cursor on top of the photo!

Also, I like the mannequin. LOL, it's really weird but I like it when I see clothes on a mannequin because if it fits the mannequin it'll fit me! LOL..Very weird, I know!

3. Easy to Navigate Site: The Website is very easy to navigate! I hate it when websites are hard to navigate! Just a little pet peeve of mines. I give up easily when its hard to navigate!

Don't know what I am talking about? Try Zara's website (link here). That site really sucks.

4. Reasonable Prices for Brand Name Items! I totally think their prices are reasonable for Brand Names items. I LOVE affordability. LOL, who doesn't??!

5. New Heels are Coming Soon! I can’t wait to see what kind of Heels they’ll have in stock!!

6. And Lastly, as I mentioned above, I love to support entrepreneurs! Definitely a Pro on my list!

CONS:
1. Just a Personal Con: Although prices are reasonable for Brand Name clothes, I personally don’t like to spend so much on clothes. It goes with my blog theme: Stylish yet Inexpensive!

However, the clearance section totally makes up for this Con! Oh how I LOVE clearance!! The site's clearance section is awesome! It's not your typical, yucky (for lack of a better term!) clothes on clearance! There are actually CUTE items available & many of them too!! Link to the clearance items here.

Conclusion:
With soo many Pros and one not-even-Con, I really like this online store! I love almost every item on this website! I know I will definitely be checking the clearance section often!

Plus check out the deals that are available per the website: "Create an Account" - and get a coupon for $5.00 off your next purchase!” And holiday dresses are on sale, 50% off!

These are my 2 Favorite Dresses from the Clearance Section! OMG, I LOVE these dresses! Both are only $37.99 each!! Can you believe it??!! I’m still deciding which one to get! I wish I had an excuse to wear these cute dresses out!

Marc Jacobs Silk Printed Tie Back Dress:

I love animal print!! This dress is soo gorgeous! (Link to dress here)

BCBG Max Azria Black Chiffon Dress:
I can't have too many LBD's! This one is soo cute! I love the cut of this dress. (Link to dress here)