Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Haircut - Sophia Bush Style! - 1/15/09

I got a haircut yesterday! My first reaction was I didn’t like it. I never like my hair, unless I wear extensions. My hair is never nice =(

But slowly I got used to it & now I like it!! I chopped off 6 inches and it feels sooo good to no longer have long hair!! I still have the habit of using a lot of shampoo..in time I will learn to use a dime size instead of a quarter size!!

Speaking of haircuts, why is it that I cannot find a good stylist?? I’ve jumped from place to place & have yet to find a good hair stylist!! What’s up with that?? I guess I’ve been unlucky in that department!

I didn’t bring a picture as an example to show the hair stylist. I heard that it is always a good idea to bring one with you because they might not interpret your description the way you interpret it. In any case, without a photo, I told the stylish to cut off 6 inches w/ long bangs in the front and layers in the back.

My haircut ended up looking similar to Sophia Bush's hair (pictured below)! Although my bangs are a little longer. I hate bangs that I can't put behind my ears! Anyway, I am having fun with my new length!!