Sunday, January 18, 2009

Holiday Party Outfit! (Late!) – 1/18/09

This post is extremely late but I promised I would show my dress on the day of so here it is. I ended up begging my BF to take me to the mall an hour before the party started because I couldn’t find the other side to my Faux diamond hoop earrings!

At the mall, I saw similar Faux diamond hoop earrings at Icing for $25! Holy cow, I would never spend that much on earrings!! I was so disappointed to leave empty-handed! =(

As I was leaving the mall, I saw my last ditch effort to score accessories for the party: It was at Charlotte Russe.

I knew I was going to wear my BCBGirls Cheetah Print heels so when I saw Cheetah Print Hoop Earrings, I quickly grabbed it! Then I saw the sale: 2 for $8!! OMG, I grabbed a set of bangle bracelets (one of which was cheetah print!) and headed towards the cashier.

But then something stopped me: A cheetah print clutch…I stood there staring at it. It was $12 but I thought to myself, "Its only ONE night.. I will NEVER wear it again!" So I left the clutch. GOOD THING I DID!! Saved myself $12!! Sometimes binge shopping is no good!

Anyway, when I was at the cash register, it rang up to only $6!! I received $2 off for some reason! OMG, I was super excited and ready to party!

The accessories I purchased from Charlotte Russe:

2 for $8 however I purchased it for 2 for only $6! Score!


The party was super fun. My sister accompanied me and it was held at a fancy hotel. Everyone looked so gorgeous! We ate, danced, laughed, and had a lot of fun!


Here is my Party Dress:

I Absolutely Adore this dress!!




Holiday Party Outfit:
Custom-made Silk Dress in Bright Red w/ a Cute Bow-tie!
BCBGirls Cheetah Print Heels
Charlotte Russe Accessories! - 2 for $6!