Saturday, April 11, 2009

Banana Republic Work Pants Haul! – 4/11/09

I purchased more work pants from Banana Republic! Each were about $15-$20. I forgot how much I paid because I lost the receipt!


I can never get enough pants! Especially in basic colors such khaki, black, & brown! I love them in all different lengths!

The worst part of purchasing pants is hemming them =(

First, I hate spending $10 to hem my pants!
Second, I don’t have the time to drop it off & pick it up!!

Anywhooo..

Btw, have you done your taxes yet?? I keep seeing signs around town indicating “The End is Near” – advertising for tax preparation establishments! So funny!

Anyway, I wrote a review last year on TurboTax. I love TurboTax & will continue to praise them. I dislike overpriced H&R Block & will continue to mention that! Here is my review from last year if you would like to read it (click here for link).

haul/purchase