Saturday, April 18, 2009

Old Navy Haul! - 4/19/09

This Haul occurred a couple of weeks ago. I’m a little behind on posting! I love it when Old Navy has 50% off clearance items! I especially love it when there are actually nice items available for sale – in my size!

I forgot the prices on these but each of the following items were less than $10 each!

Blue Ribbed Tee – I love this regular tee for both work & play! I can wear it under a business suit or with jeans!

Hot Pink Cardigan & Matching Short-sleeve Sweater (purchased separately) – I like this bright color! Makes me smile =)

Striped Long-sleeve Button-up Tops– These are my Fav! I believe two of the three were $5 each!! OMG, I scored BIG on these. I totally love these for days I am too lazy to figure out an outfit! It’s easy (and professional-looking) to throw one of these on with matching slacks & call it a day!





haul/purchase