Sunday, April 5, 2009

True Religion & 7 For All Mankind Jeans Haul! - 4/5/09

I love designer Jeans! The worst part of purchasing designer jeans is the outrageously high prices! Fortunately for sales, I am able to fulfill my desire for designer jeans!


I normally purchase jeans at Nordstroms or Saks (sale racks or their outlet stores), Kitson sale (I had a horrible experience at Kitson & will never purchase from them again), & even Costco!


Do I only purchase Designer Jeans?

Yes, I only purchase designer Jeans. I don’t wear jeans often but I will only purchase designer Jeans because I feel better in them and I like them. Simple as that!


I recently purchased these 2 jeans. I forgot the name of both Jeans..sorry!


True Religions (Left) – About $114 at Costco!

Can you believe they sell True Religions at Costco! I love True Religions! Currently, they are my favorite brand!


7 for All Mankind Jeans (right)– My BF purchased these Jeans for me on sale. The tag says $126 but I am sure that he did not pay that much! Maybe half that..


Haul/purchase