Sunday, April 5, 2009

Obsessed w/ the Twilight Saga! - 4/5/09

Can someone tell me why I am soo OBSESSED w/ the Twilight Saga??


It all started last Saturday, when I first watched Twilight the movie. I admit I was worried it would be filled with teen-drama but I was wrong. It quickly grabbed my attention and I was hooked!

So hooked that I HAD to read ALL the books! I finished the last one last night and I am longing for more!! OMG, what is wrong with me?? Why am I so obsessed??

I think that the Twilight Saga is such an entertaining (and very addictive) read! I’ve been talking about it so much that I’ve gotten them all my friends and family hooked too! I’ve been reading every detail Stephanie Meyer’s (the writer) website (link here)! I just can’t get enough Twilight (and the rest of the series)!

I think I like it so much because I feel like there is so much depth to what was being written. People interpret books/movies differently & this book really got to me! I really like that it is a classic love story with a strange (vampire) twist, LOL! Also, I felt a connection to the characters. I wanted to learn more about them as I read & maybe that was the reason why I read into the wee hours of the night (or morning) even though I had work the next day!

My favorite character is not your typical Bella, Edward, or Jacob answer.. I really liked Alice’s character! I felt that she was very loyal, as a friend & a sister. The best part is that she was really into clothes & fashion! LOL, that fact definitely made me like her even more! I can’t wait to see Bella’s wedding dress or for the closet scene in Breaking Dawn (if that is made into a movie!). Better yet, I can’t wait to watch ALL of the books be turned into movies!

Now I feel a little sad because I don’t have more to read! It was soo nice looking forward to reading it every night and now I have nothing… Waiting for Midnight Sun.. Please Stephanie Meyer! Hurry and finish that book! I’m OBSESSED! =P
The coveted books: About $46

image from wikipedia.com