Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gold Nine West Pumps Haul! - 5/30/09


I’ve wanted Tan Pumps for a while now. I even had it in my “shopping bag”! So when I recently went to Ross and found these Gorgeous Gold Nine West Pumps, I was…PUMPED!!
.
At $26.99 – the price was a little higher than I usually spend on heels. LOL, I am so spoiled! In any case, I’ve wanted this color/style for so long, so I am very happy with my purchase!
.
Also, the Pointy heels are so fierce. BUT I love BOTH rounded heels and pointy heels! I really can’t wait to wear these heels!

I really like the color. It is sort of a light gold (not too trashy-gold)/tan hue! It is a neutral color, perfect for days where I am too lazy to find the right heels for my outfit! Actually..those days, I tend to pick black heels! This will be a nice (lighter) alternative!
.

Side note: Certain Nine West styles don’t have high of enough heels for me! I think that these pumps fit in that category. But I don’t mind! These are perfect for work!

Nine West Pumps in Gold/Tan - $26.99
.


haul/purchase