Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"New Moon" Movie Poster Released! - 5/19/09

My sister called me at 9:00 pm last night -- which interrupted my studying! =/
.
I normally don't pick up my phone, it being so close to my exam date (& she understands that) but I for some reason I picked it up. I first heard her apologizing for interrupting my studying (hah!), then she revealed the great news: The “New Moon” movie poster has been released!!

My thoughts on the poster?
What I really like is that Bella (Kristen Stewart) is not in the middle. I think that would have been too cliché!



When I woke up this morning to browse the regular sites (mostly gossip sites) that I usually browse &, WOW, I was bombarded by the poster! I mean, it was on every site! That along with this Robert Pattinson’s photo at the Cannes Film Festival!

So there, I have now “bombarded’ you with both, LOL!
.
Additionally, there are reports that Rob confirmed that he would be in Breaking Dawn (the final book in the series)!! OMG, Breaking Dawn is my FAVORITE book out the Series!! I am totally soo excited! I wonder when it would be released? 2011?? Wow, that seems so far from now..
.

Photos courtesy of http://www.spunk-ransom.com/


Someone asked me what scene am I looking forward to most in New Moon? -- That is, if it makes it to the movie!

I’ll start with the scene I don’t want to see:
I really don't want to see Bella after Edward leaves her! I cried while reading that part! (My BF’s reaction: “Oh, Gawd!”) I think I'm going to cry for the entire first 10 minutes of the movie!
.
It's not because I think its a bad scene, by no means. I just like to watch HAPPY movies & don't like to feel unnecessary sadness!

The scene I want to see:
I'm going to cheat & want two scenes! The scenes happened to both Bella & Edward at different times.
.
It happened to Edward when he saw Bella before he was going to “reveal” himself (lol) & he thought he was dead:
“"Amazing," he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused. "Carlisle was right."

And it happened to Bella when she woke up after coming home from Italy:
"Oh, crap" I croaked. My throat was thick with sleeping.
"What's wrong, Bella?"
I frowned at him unhappily. His face was even more anxious than before.
"I'm dead, right?" I moaned. "I did drown. Crap, crap, crap! This is gonna kill Charlie."


A couple of quotes from the book that I liked:
Happiness. It made the whole dying thing pretty bearable.
Edward: "So maybe this is hell. I don't care. I'll take it."
Bella: "Obviously not. If I was in hell, you wouldn't be with me."

And I LOVE this:
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

Wow! I am naturally intrigue by anything that refers to Astronomy! My name actually translates into a celestial object! I’ve always loved the meaning of my name. Moreover, there is sort of a Romeo & Juliet story to my name!

SWOOONNNNN! I really can’t wait until this movie releases! If you know me at all, I can’t wait for anything! I am too impatient! =P


Thank you Stephanie Meyer! For giving us the GREAT gift of “Twilight Series”!



TV Shows/Movies