Monday, May 18, 2009

Vacation to..think about work?? - 5/18/09

Today marks the first day of my 2-week vacation! I am taking vacation to…study for my exam! This will be my third exam (out of five) before I am “certified”! I am hoping to complete it this year! Yippee!

I found this comic to be all too amusing:


Why in the world would I want to *think* about work during my vacation?? I even dream about it!! It is just all too typical of me to think about work when I don’t have too! Sometimes, I think I need therapy for this problem. =/

The funniest thing is, when I don’t have to go yo work – I tend to naturally wake-up earlier! I usually wake-up at 7:30am but that is after my BF drags me out of bed! But when I don’t have to go to work, I (of course) naturally wake up at 6am! Most of the time, I force myself to go back to sleep. And other times, I take advantage of waking up earlier!

Anyway, more posts on my many shopping trips to come soon!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday! And as my sister always says:
BE HAPPY! =)


random