Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tweed Jacket in Purple from H&M Haul! 5/14/09

I have been feeling like my clothes have been so boring lately! I need some texture in my life! When I saw this Tweed Jacket in Purple from H&M, I immediately knew I was going to buy it. My sister, on the other hand, questioned my choice. I informed her that because my attire is limited, due to where I work, when I find something that POPS without little effort – that is a GEM!

This jacket will go great with most of the slacks I own and, more importantly, great with jeans that I can wear on the weekend! I love pieces where I can just throw on with little thinking & look great! I feel like this jacket will accomplish that!

The shade is a cute Lilac color that will spice up any bland outfit! I really like the large buttons as well!

Yes, and let’s talk price: $15?! For a jacket?! A TWEED jacket??! LOL, I scored!! =)

Tweed Jacket in Purple from H&M – Only $15!


Haul/purchase