Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Outfit! - 11/4/08

It’s Election Day!! I get soo excited over the simplest things! I have been super excited for this day to arrive. I just voted and it took all 5 minutes to vote!

Right now I am glued on NBC! I can’t wait to see the winner of this contest and some other issues that I voted on. =)

There is something really funny about Election Day. People wear this “I Voted” sticker with such pride! I didn’t wear my sticker to work but everyone at work wore it and they wore it with this great honor. It’s something I can’t explain, it's just really interesting to experience.

In addition, I learned today that you can earn money turning your space into a Poll site! Here is someone’s garage turned into a Poll site. I thought it was hilarious! The American Flag adds a nice touch.


Moving on... I love the dress that I wore today! It was super comfy and cute! I love the

Dresses are soo fun to wear! I wish I can buy more dresses!!

Election Day Outfit:
Dress from Ross – Only $17.99!! See purchase here!
Banana Republic Cardigan in Black– About $30. See more about this purchase here!
Joan & David Heels – From Ross! These heels matched my outfit really well!
Banana Republic Red & Brown Belt