Sunday, November 16, 2008

Motivation Outfit! - 11/16/2008

I’m a huge motivator. I love to encourage people as much as I love to compliment people.

Here is my motivation speech to you:

HEY! If you want to do something, today is the day to get started! Put one foot in front of the other and get that process started. No matter what it is and no matter how hard it is; YOU CAN DO IT! Immerse yourself in whatever it is and know that it takes time. Don’t rush it. Know that during the process, it will be hard but don't give up! The rewards and benefits you see tomorrow will far outweigh what you are feeling today. =)

My mom, after owning her own business for more than 20 years, has decided to become a nurse! This is the advice I give her when she is feeling like she can’t accomplish something. And there is nothing that she cannot accomplish!

I hope this helps you in your journey in life. If not, come back when you need it. =)

Motivation Outfit:
Anne Klein Gray/Black Pants w/ Pink Stripes – Part of a Suit I purchased at Ross for less than $75!
H&M Black Top – One of my favorite tops because it seems to go with almost every outfit!
Nine West Pumps in Patent Black
Necklace w/ Wooden design.