Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crunch Time Outfit - 11/13/08

With only a couple of weeks left until my dreaded exam, it’s crunch time! I hope you gals won’t mind that I might be MIA for a little bit. Don’t fret; I will be back with plenty of outfits and stories. I am taking a long vacation to study starting today!

I stopped by Mervyn’s today since they are having a “going out of business” sale. Most items were 40% off while some were 50-60% off. I am waiting for it to be 90% off, LOL! They have some cute stuff but seriously, the reason why they are going out of business is because their prices are so darn high! Who shops at Mervyn’s?? Even WITH the discount, there was nothing worth buying.

I was looking at a jewelry box, it was $60!!! And it wasn’t a fancy jewelry box either! I could get a cute mirrored jewelry box at Things Remembered for $60! Sorry to say but I am GLAD Mervyn’s is going out of business. It was just a waste of space. Just my honest opinion. o=)
By the way, I’ve heard that Banana Republic is having a friends and family event right now! My sister went to the store and asked for a coupon and they gave her one! It was that easy. Unfortunately, I went shopping at Banana Republic last weekend, so I won’t be able to use the discount since I’ve already spent enough money!


Crunch Time Outfit:
Banana Republic
Button-up in Brown
Bebe Pants in Brown Tweed
Joan & David Heels in Patent Brown - From Ross!
Gold Key Necklace & Bracelet