Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cleveland, Ohio Trip + Marriott Rant - 11/3/08

Here is my very late post on my vacation in Cleveland, OH!! Very random that I went there but I love going to different places!

Cleveland, overall, was an okay experience. People were friendly and the city is very cute. Not to mention clean!




I LOVED the lake. And the Gorgeous sunset!

Some random pic of homes in Ohio.. So cute looking!


Progressive Stadium..
I stayed at the Cleveland Airport Marriott (Marriott again!). I stayed for an entire week! Overall, my Marriott stay was on the poor side.
Here is why my stay at the Marriott was on the poor side:

Upon arrival, I was assisted by..lets call her “B”. She initially seemed pleasant. I learned no rooms were available for a couple of hours. I was kind of shocked because I had a reservation. But I didn't really care since I had a meeting to go to in less than an hour. I told her that I only needed a room to change into my clothes. She shrugged her shoulders at me, suggesting to me that she didn’t care! But then offered a restroom for me to change in.
After running my credit card through and giving it back to me, she randomly left without acknowledgment. I thought that she was going to tell me where the restroom was so I waited at the front desk.

She goes to the back and tells her coworker that she is mad at me. WTH?!!! I can hear her! MAD AT ME?? I never once gave her an attitude (I am always nice to everyone!), I felt super confused!! Helloo?? She didn't even tell me where the freaking restroom was!
When she returned, she was surprised to see me still there. I asked her what I should do with my luggage and she offered to take it into storage. Where the hell was I supposed to put my luggage?? OMG. Anyway, I was being nice to her but I couldn’t believe she had the nerve to say that to her coworker!

In the end, she tried to be nice again (maybe because she was thinking I heard her stupid comment, which I DID!).

My hotel room was unavailable, per the shuttle driver, because a soccer team was visiting and the maids could not clean all the rooms in time. Okkayyyy, but I checked in at 6PM-ish. Check-out/in time was 12, noon!!!

The bed looks nice but there was a stain in one of the beds! Gross! I took a pic of it but it came out too blurry..



I liked the showerhead in my room..

I ordered room service on Wednesday night:


Marriott Hamburger (Menu stated $13, I was charged $14) – “Crispy bacon, aged cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion service with a pickle and fries.”
Delicious!! Tasted like steak on a bun!

Strawberry Shortcake Dessert – This dessert was very tasty! I was too full to eat the entire thing but I wished I did!! YUMM!


Apple Martini ($9.50) – Tasty. However, I asked the lady who placed my order how much this would cost. She replied, “$6 or $7.” It was $9.50.

Cheese Pizza ($7.99) – NOT good! Lean Cuisine pizza’s are WAYYY better! =P


Pizza from a bar in downtown Cleveland, I forgot the name of the bar..


Random