Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm not dead! - 5/10/10

I have been going through some things but am so thankful that I am not dead! Without going into too much detail, I have been in the hospital and on meds. I am currently on bed rest but hope to be back to normal soon!

With that said, life is beautiful and I chose to enjoy it. As such, I have decided to create a “bucket list” starting with (slowly) reviving this blog! Here is my bucket list thus far:

.

1. Revive this blog! =)
2. Learn to play the piano – I’m starting to pick it up again!
3. Travel the world – This would require its own list! (To come later)
4. Attend a Fashion Show in New York (or Paris) during Fashion Week! I've actually attended a fashion show in Paris! BUT it wasn't a well-known designer's show =(
5. Pick up photography – I would love to take beautiful photos, enlarge them, and hang them in my house!

Life is too short to stress out. Life is too short to let it pass me by. There are major, exciting changes in my life! I hope that same for all of you =)

.

Posts Coming Soon:

- My iPad! I LOVE it!!
- Outfits to come!
- More purchases to come!
-