Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bittersweet Birthday Outfit! - 8/29/09


I wore this outfit on my Birthday. Birthdays are bittersweet for me.
Its not about getting old but more about..presents. I know! That sounds so lame!!

On one hand, I love anticipating “the best day of the year” (*wink*) but when MY day comes - I end up feeling disappointed. I think it’s hard for those who surround me to buy gifts for me.

It's bizarre because I think it’s so easy to buy me gifts! I always have a running list of items I want and, if all else fail, I LOVE CLOTHES!!! Gift cards are heaven!!

Anyway, back to the outfit! I adore the Glam/Rocker chic look right now! I love a feminine outfit with a touch of studs! STUDS are everywhere! I LOVE STUDS! ;)

Bittersweet Birthday Outfit:
Seven for all Mankind Skinny Jeans - about $70! I forgot the price because its been too long.
Wetseal Top in Black – about $10!
Wetseal Necklace - about $4!
Wetseal Studded Belt - about $1!
Joey O Studded Heels from Ross! - $14.99! See more on this item here!