Tuesday, May 18, 2010

RYAN GOSLING & MICHELLE WILLIAMS promoting their movie, Blue Valentine, in Cannes

photo credit: people.com

Michelle Williams looks absolutely stunning here! I will have to imitate this outfit when I get off of bed rest! (Btw – I am still on bed rest for a couple of weeks, so bear with me!)


Her dress is adorable, yet sleek! I love the short length, showing off her gorgeous stems! The Fitted Bodice Mini Dress in Black Astro is from SUNO’s Fall/Winter 2010 collection.


She is wearing Stella McCartney's Maia Platform Wedge in Bone/Beige (pricey $735 at NeimanMarcus.com). They definitively elongate her legs and are perfect for Spring/Summer! It’s too bad I can’t wear open-toes to work!!


OMG, it also comes in Red! I'll have to look out for a "cheaper" version of these wedges when I am back on my "feet"! LOL =P




Also, did she get a shorter pixie-cut hairdo? I think it looks lovely on her!


photo credit: people.com