Thursday, July 2, 2009

Inspirational Songs Outfit - 7/2/09

I know I’ve been MIA, it’s been crazy busy at work. Hopefully, the craziness will now ease up and I can return to a “normal” schedule!

I am currently listening to and LOVE Miley Cyrus’ song – “The Climb”! It is such an inspirational song. Listening to this song motivates me when I want to give up (and I’ve been wanting to give up so many times during the last couple of months!). I love how songs like this can produce such a great emotion. These songs stick with me for life.

Speaking of inspirational songs – I am saddened by the news of Michael Jackson’s death. I grew up listening to his music and loved his dance moves. He inspired so many artists and was an extremely generous philanthropist. The list of greatness goes on and on. His brother, Jermaine Jackson, stated it best in an interview on NBC’s "Today" show that Michael as a “gift from Allah”. His death has impacted so many people and I feel compassion for his family. May you rest in peace, Michael Jackson =(

I’ve been asking people, “What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?”
My favorite is – “Do you remember the time?” I also like “Heal the world”.
I love how most of his songs are soo inspirational – such as “Man in the Mirror”.

Inspirational Songs Outfit:
Banana Republic Jacket in Baby Blue
Banana Republic Pants in Plaid
Wet Seal Short-Sleeved Sweater in Black
Linea Paolo 'Mirage' Pump from Nordstrom in Gun Metal - $30 (More on purchase here)